Glass tube type level gauge, is the simplest device to read a level inside a tank. It work as a window enabling operator to observe processes inside tanks, pipes, reactors or vessels. The type of glass used in the manufacturing of our sight glasses is borosilicate glass, and the valves body could be either made from carbon Steel or Stainless Steel.
This kind of crystal makes the level gauge good for aggressive fluids or steam, since protective a mica sheet can be installed between the fluid and the glass. The biggest advantage of this type of gauge is the very low cost and the isolating valves allowing easy maintenance.
• Simple and reliable for use on steam and process applications.
• Supplied complete with shut off valves.
• Handle positions left or right.
• Easy and cheap solutions.
• A borosilicate crystal type.
• Suitable for clear liquids and water.