The GS solid front safety pattern pressure gauges offers customer a cost- effective and reliable solution to their arduous process control requirement.
• This pressure gauge is designed with extra emphasis on the ‘Safety’. Safety is guaranteed by a protection baffle wall positioned between the pressure element assembly and the dial, and by a blow-out device made of a back plate which allows an eventual pressure vent from the casing.
• Available with a wide variety of casing options and size, the GS pressure gauge can be used for a variety of applications when pressure measurements are needed.
Key Features• Nominal Diameter options of 100mm and 150mm St. Steel case.
• Degree of Protection IP55/IP65.
• Stainless steel enclosure as standard.
• Blowout Protection.
• Ranges available up to 4000 bar.
• Monel pressure connection, material and options available.
• ATEX II 2 G/D option.